12 Things You Need to Know About WCAG 2.1: How it Impacts Your Work & Laws Around the Globe
Did you know that more countries with accessibility laws already reference WCAG 2.1 rather than WCAG 2.0?
Do you know how WCAG 2.1 will impact your work and your responsibilities?
Countries around the world are improving their accessibility regulations. Learn about digital accessibility for Canada’s new Accessible Canada Act, Europe’s EN 301 549, Australia’s DDA ... and even those constituencies within the US that have already upgraded from WCAG 2.0 tow 2.1 AA.
We’ve worked with dozens of development teams from around the world, helping them update to the latest standards. How will you get to WCAG 2.1 AA? We’ll show you the easiest path to get there, no matter where you are at right now.
- Everything that’s in WCAG 2.1
- How WCAG 2.1 AA compares to WCAG 2.0 AA
- Whether your laws call for WCAG 2.1, and by when
- The best methods to get to WCAG 2.1 AA certified conformance
- What 3Play is doing to anticipate WCAG 2.1