It is estimated that 90% of the world's data has been created in the last two years.
Americans, on average, are spending 6.3 hours per day connected to digital media.
While more is happening on the internet, most of the digital landscape it is still inaccessible.
In this webinar, we'll dive into the findings from Level Access's State of Digital Accessibility report and 3Play Media's State of Captioning report for 2019. We'll explore findings into how other organizations are tackling digital accessibility, the drivers behind making content accessible, and the future of digital accessibility standards.
This webinar will cover:
- Trends in digital usage
- Digital accessibility standards and laws
- Procurement drivers for digital accessibility
- Trends in video accessibility
- State of automatic captioning
- Challenges organizations are facing with accessibility
- Digital accessibility solutions you can begin implementing today
Note: This is a joint webinar between 3Play Media and Level Access. Registration information will be shared with Level Access, who may reach out to you separately.
You will receive a confirmation email with details for logging into the webinar.
This webinar will be hosted on Tuesday, July 23rd from 2pm-3pm ET. Convert your time zone.
This webinar will be recorded and you will receive a link to the recording and slide deck.