Today, eight out of 10 Americans shop online, making web accessibility more important than ever before.
In the last year, there have been over 2,000 ADA web accessibility related lawsuits - the majority targeted at the retail/eCommerce industry.
In this webinar, we will explore the trends and lessons learned from a year of eCommerce accessibility lawsuits. We'll also learn what eCommerce organizations should be doing to ensure they are designing accessible customer experiences.
This webinar will cover:
- Why accessibility matters in eCommerce and how it can benefit your business
- Trends from recent eCommerce web accessibility lawsuits
- Lessons on how to avoid a lawsuit
- Common barriers eCommerce companies face
- How to create an accessible user experience
- Standards for eCommerce accessibility
Note: This is a joint webinar between 3Play Media and UsableNet. Registration information will be shared with UsableNet, who may reach out to you separately.
You will receive a confirmation email with details for logging into the webinar.
This webinar will be hosted on Thursday, February 27th from 2pm-3pm ET. Convert your time zone.
This webinar will be recorded and you will receive a link to the recording and slide deck.